Thursday, June 2, 2011

Song stuck in head

You know that song "Creep" by Radiohead? Well I have had that song stuck in my head for a while. I guess the difference between me and another person would be that when I get a song stuck in my head I get on my computer and figure out how to play it on www.ultimateguitar.com (great website if you somehow managed not to hear about it already). Anyway, this time playing the song wasn't doing it for me so I opened up reason and started this song. And that pretty much sums it up to now. It's unfinished, but it's to the point now  where I don't mind sharing it with whoever's out there listening.

Here is the original song if you haven't heard it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

The video is actually just a sound file, just so you know.

Enjoy and please: if you stumble on this blog give me feedback on my works :)

-Smerrell

No comments:

Post a Comment