Sunday, June 19, 2011

Page 39




--Sent from my Virgin Mobile!
Location : Sketchbook


--
Sent from my Virgin Mobile

this is on page 39 of my sketchbook how cool is that Anyway I am making a seperate section for my sketch book since page 39 is towards the begining of my sketchbook ^_^

I love the expression I was able to pull off on this picture also the structure of his face and the positions of both the puncher and the punchee :P

please Please PLEASE!!! Feedback! I learn best on a "give to grow basis" a very wonderful creative writing teacher I had in high school once told me (and the rest of the class) we all have cups that we hold our knowledge in and eventually our cups get full, so the only way to learn anything more, is to dump what we know out to others.

Anyway, blah, blah, blah... The basic point is to be heard and seen by others, I want to develop and improve my talents and share what I know with other people. So anyone out there comment so I can do that, okay Okay.

-Smerrell

No comments:

Post a Comment